Isla Mini Cross Body Bag Nappa Leather Black
Designed to fit all your daily essentials, this is the perfect modern refresh of TDE’s classic Mini Crossbody Bag.
- Made from nappa leather with natural canvas lining and gold hardware details
- Includes two interior cardholder slots and back pocket sleeve
- The crossbody strap is attached by two side buckles which allows the strap to be adjusted with ease
Dimensions: H 12.5cm x W 20cm x D 6cm
Drop length: 53cm (from middle)
- Tde products are made lovingly with a variety of luxury leather fabrications.
- Whether crafted from 100% Leather, Recycled Leather or Vegan Leather, please handle your new purchase with care.
- To keep your item in good condition, use a damp cloth to clean and keep it away from chemicals, perfumes and oils. For best results, we strongly suggest using our Tde Leather Care Kit, available online and in store. Excessive rubbing against rough surfaces may cause your product to be damaged and may affect the longevity of Applied Printing or Monogramming.
- Our personalisation is applied individually on each item and may contain minor imperfections by nature of this artisanal process.
Deliveries within Australia:
Delivery charges in Australia are subject to variation based on the size, weight, and destination of your order. Orders usually arrive within 4-10 business days from time of dispatch depending on your location.
Free Delivery: We offer free standard delivery on orders over $150 AUD.
For customers based in New Zealand, orders under $150 NZD have a flat delivery fee of $35 NZD. For all other international customers, orders under $150 USD have a flat delivery fee of $25 USD. Orders usually arrive within 10-20 business days from the time of dispatch depending on your location.
Free International Delivery: We offer free standard delivery on orders over $150 NZD for customers based in New Zealand, and for orders over $150 USD for all other international customers.
Please be aware that packages may be subject to delays and/or additional taxes and duties when shipped to countries outside of Australia. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes applied by the country you are shipping to.